There are key genes that are recurrently mutated in various human cancers. Genomic DNA is isolated from bone marrow, aspirates, peripheral blood or formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue and the DNA sequence of targeted regions of 236 genes: ABL1, ABL2, AKT1, AKT2, AKT3, ALK, APC, AR, ARAF, ARHGEF1, ARID1A, ARID2, ASXL1, ATM, ATRX, AXL, B2M, BAP1, BCL2, BCL2L11, BCL6, BCOR, BIRC3, BRAF, BRCA1, BRCA2, BTK, CALR, CARD11, CBL, CCND1, CCND2, CCND3, CCNE1, CD274, CD33, CD79A, CD79B, CDH1, CDK2, CDK4, CDK6, CDKN1B, CDKN2A, CDKN2B, CEBPA, CHD1, CHEK2, CIC, CIITA, CREBBP, CRLF2, CSF1R, CSF3R, CTCF, CTNNB1, CXCR4, DAXX, DDR2, DDX3X, DDX41, DIS3, DNMT3A, EBF1, EGFR, EGR1, EIF1AX, EP300, EPCAM, EPHA2, EPOR, ERBB2, ERBB3, ERBB4, ESR1, ETNK1, ETV6, EWSR1, EZH2, FAM46C, FAS, FAT1, FBXW7, FGF19, FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3, FLT1, FOXO1, FUBP1, GAB2, GATA2, GATA3, GNA11, GNA13, GNAI2, GNAQ, GNAS, GNB1, H3F3A, HIF1A, HIST1H1E, HNF1A, HRAS, ID3, IDH1, IDH2, IGF1R, IKBKB, IKZF1, IKZF3, IRAK4, ITPKB, JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, KDR, KEAP1, KIT, KLF2, KRAS, MALT1, MAP2K1, MAP2K2, MAP2K4, MAP3K1, MAP3K14, MAP3K9, MAPK1, MCL1, MDM2, MDM4, MED12, MEF2B, MET, MITF, MLH1, KMT2D, MPL, MSH2, MSH6, MTOR, MYC, MYCN, MYD88, NF1, NF2, NFKBIE, NOTCH1, NOTCH2, NOTCH3, NPM1, NRAS, NT5C2, NTRK1, NTRK2, NTRK3, P2RY8, PALB2, PBRM1, PDGFRA, PDGFRB, PHF6, PIK3CA, PIK3CD, PIK3R1, PIM1, PLCG1, PLCG2, PMS2, POLE, POT1, PPM1D, PRDM1, PRPS1, PTCH1, PTEN, PTPN11, RAC1, RAD21, RB1, REL, RET, RHEB, RHOA, RICTOR, RIPK1, RIT1, RNF43, ROS1, RPS15, RUNX1, S1PR2, SAMHD1, SETBP1, SETD2, SF3B1, SGK1, SH2B3, SMAD4, SMARCB1, SMC1A, SMC3, SMO, SOCS1, SOX2, SPEN, SPOP, SRSF2, STAG2, STAT3, STAT5B, STAT6, STK11, TBL1XR1, TCF3, TERT, TET2, TGFBR1, TGFBR2, TLR2, TNFAIP3, TNFRSF14, TP53, TRAF2, TRAF3, TSC1, TSC2, U2AF1, UBR5, VHL, WT1, XPO1, ZFHX4, ZMYM3, and ZRSR2, is determined using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
For predictive and prognostic purposes.
NexCourse Complete is a multi-gene molecular profiling assay covering genes implicated in the pathogenesis of solid and/or hematological malignancies. The results may provide insight into the pathobiology of the malignancy, aid in risk assessment, and identify potential therapeutic options and clinical trials based on molecular drivers.
- Peripheral blood: 2-3 mL in EDTA (purple-top) tube
- Bone marrow: 2-3 mL in EDTA (purple-top) tube
- Tissue (Preferred): Two (2) formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue/ fine needle aspirate (FFPE/FNA) blocks containing tumor tissue from recent surgery or biopsy or sixteen (16) 2x5 µm sections with accompanying H&E slide.
- Acceptable Alternative: One (1) formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue/fine needle aspirate (FFPE/FNA) block containing tumor tissue from recent surgery or biopsy or eight (8) 2×5 µm sections with accompanying H&E slide.
- Unacceptable: Specimens preserved in alternative (non-formalin) fixatives, decalcified specimens, fresh or frozen tissue.
Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen. DO NOT FREEZE.