A thorough, customizable set of panels and probes
Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) testing utilizes the combined strengths of traditional cytogenetics, DNA hybridization and fluorescent microscopy to identify sub-microscopic chromosomal structural rearrangements, variants, and low-frequency abnormalities beyond the limits of classic cytogenetic testing. Our full menu of FISH panels and tests provide physicians with flexible ordering options to aid in rapid and cost-effective characterization of hematologic diseases and solid tumors.
Highlights of Our FISH Program
- Breadth of HemeFISH® hematologic probe library - A well-known industry standard
- Comprehensive solid tumor menu - Enables timely clinical decision-making
- Flexible tech-only FISH options available - Keep care local and control costs for >95% of probes
- Live webinars and on-demand training - Further your understanding of technical and clinical results with NeoUniversity®
- Fast, reliable results - >95% of tests have a 4-5 day TAT
- Expanded AML, MDS and plasma cell myeloma panels - Heightened confidence in diagnosis, prognosis and treatment, aligned with the latest guidelines
- Plasma cell enrichment included - Improves ability to diagnose MM/MGUS
- Focused panels for hematologic disease diagnosis and risk stratification
- Examples: AML, ALL, NHL, MDS, MPN, and MM panels
- High-grade B-cell lymphoma FISH panel reflex option for a stepwise testing approach for diagnosis and classification of B-cell lymphomas
- Plasma cell enrichment performed automatically improves ability to diagnose MM/MGUS patients
Solid Tumor FISH
- Your NTRK testing resource
- The only lab offering NTRK FISH, NTRK NGS, and Pan-TRK IHC
- FISH testing is included within our NeoTYPE® Solid Tumor cancer profiles for enhanced tumor profiling
NeoGenomics prides itself on our unparalleled customer support team. If you have questions regarding test information, specimen requirements, turnaround times, test add-on, and patient results, please feel free to reach out to a Client Services Advocate at email@example.com.
View our full menu of available FISH tests with printable descriptions and specimen requirements.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients