Highlights of Our FISH Program
- Breadth of HemeFISH® hematologic probe library - A well-known industry standard
- Comprehensive solid tumor menu - Enables timely clinical decision-making
- Flexible tech-only FISH options available - Keep care local and control costs for >95% of probes
- Live webinars and on-demand training - Further your understanding of technical and clinical results with NeoUniversity®
- Fast, reliable results - >95% of tests have a 4-5 day TAT
- Expanded AML, MDS and plasma cell myeloma panels - Heightened confidence in diagnosis, prognosis and treatment, aligned with the latest guidelines
- Plasma cell enrichment included - Improves ability to diagnose MM/MGUS
NeoGenomics prides itself on our unparalleled customer support team. If you have questions regarding test information, specimen requirements, turnaround times, test add-on, and patient results, please feel free to reach out to a Client Services Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our full menu of available FISH tests with printable descriptions and specimen requirements.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients