- Full range of molecular diagnostic technologies including next-generation sequencing, quantitative PCR, ddPCR, NanoString™, Sanger sequencing, and fragment analysis
- LDT and FDA approved assays available
- Broadest selection of NGS gene panels for heme and solid tumor variant discovery
- Comprehensive bioinformatics services: data analysis services, bioinformatics consulting, systems pathology (imaging and genomics data), and data storage
- Leverage industry-leading pathology services and complementary testing methods within one lab at NeoGenomics
- Partner in every phase of the development pipeline: proof of concept studies, assay development and optimization, Phase I - III clinical trials, and companion diagnostics
Download the Pharma Services Molecular Overview brochure for more information
NeoGenomics offers the most informative and state-of-the-art molecular technology platforms for next-generation sequencing. We offer scalable and high throughput sequencing capabilities with Illumina and Thermo Fisher platforms
Whole Genome Sequencing, Whole Exome Sequencing, & RNA-seq
Tumor Molecular Profiling panels
NeoGenomics’ qPCR and ddPCR services include research through FDA-approved assays. NeoGenomics is also an industry leader and has twenty years of experience in Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis.
de novo assay development
Novel DNA and RNA targets
nCounter is a digital detection technology and can multiplex up to 800 targets per reaction. GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler uses digital optical barcoding with standard immunofluorescence for high-plex, spatial omics applications.
Excellent performance & reproducibility
Liquid biopsy usually only requires a simple blood draw and is used to detect circulating tumor cells (CTCs) or tumor nucleic acid (cfDNA/RNA) for diagnosis, real-time monitoring of tumor evolution, and treatment response.
Complimentary to tissue biopsy
Simpler sample collection logistics
Faster overall time to results
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients