NeoGenomics Pharma Services offers the most informative and state-of-the-art molecular technology platforms and services.
Our genomics laboratories in La Jolla, California (formerly Human Longevity Oncology), and Houston, Texas (formerly SeqWright Genomics), are outfitted for high throughput genomics. In addition to our molecular menu of validated assays spanning next-generation sequencing (NGS), DNA microarrays, qPCR/ddPCR, Sanger sequencing, NanoString, and liquid biopsy, we provide fully customizable, rapid assay development for your specific study.
Our team of expert pathologists, scientists, and bioinformaticians work closely to meet specific study requirements and to ensure each study is executed to the highest standards. We have over two decades of experience in oncology biomarker testing with specimen types, including fresh/frozen tissue, FFPE, blood, bone marrow, and plasma. From single-gene or gene panel testing, single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) genotyping to large-scale exploratory genomics, including WGS, WES, RNA-seq, and comprehensive genomic profiling panels (300 – 500 genes), we offer multiple tools and the best solutions for your program.
- Full range of molecular diagnostic technologies including next-generation sequencing, quantitative PCR, ddPCR, NanoString™, Sanger sequencing, and fragment analysis
- LDT and FDA approved assays available
- Broadest selection of NGS gene panels for heme and solid tumor variant discovery
- Comprehensive bioinformatics services: data analysis services, bioinformatics consulting, systems pathology (imaging and genomics data), and data storage
- Leverage industry-leading pathology services and complementary testing methods within one lab at NeoGenomics
- Partner in every phase of the development pipeline: proof of concept studies, assay development and optimization, Phase I - III clinical trials, and companion diagnostics
Download the Pharma Services Molecular Overview brochure for more information
NeoGenomics offers the most informative and state-of-the-art molecular technology platforms for next-generation sequencing. We offer scalable and high throughput sequencing capabilities with Illumina and Thermo Fisher platforms
Whole Genome Sequencing, Whole Exome Sequencing, & RNA-seq
Tumor Molecular Profiling panels
NeoGenomics’ qPCR and ddPCR services include research through FDA-approved assays. NeoGenomics is also an industry leader and has twenty years of experience in Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis.
de novo assay development
Novel DNA and RNA targets
nCounter is a digital detection technology and can multiplex up to 800 targets per reaction. GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler uses digital optical barcoding with standard immunofluorescence for high-plex, spatial omics applications.
Excellent performance & reproducibility
Liquid biopsy usually only requires a simple blood draw and is used to detect circulating tumor cells (CTCs) or tumor nucleic acid (cfDNA/RNA) for diagnosis, real-time monitoring of tumor evolution, and treatment response.
Complimentary to tissue biopsy
Simpler sample collection logistics
Faster overall time to results
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients