Flow Cytometry at NeoGenomics
- 10-color flow cytometry - Fast, efficient, and thorough
- Proprietary antibody preparation method - Reduces cell drift and improves consistency in serial testing
- Two options for full leukemia/lymphoma phenotyping - Standard (24 markers) and Extended (31 markers)
- Cost-effective follow-up panels - Highly focused marker sets for monitoring scenarios
- High-sensitivity PNH evaluation - Detection limit of 0.01%
- Complete tech-only options - Increased confidence in results with cytospin images and hands-on regating
Panels are available as global or tech-only services. Whether you are looking to supplement an analysis in progress or monitor known diagnoses, we offer both standard add-on and follow-up panels.
See complete test details
Get a printable test description and specimen requirements
Flow Cytometry for Hematologic Malignancies
NeoGenomics prides itself on our unparalleled customer support team. If you have questions regarding test information, specimen requirements, turnaround times, test add-on, and patient results, please feel free to reach out to a Client Services Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our full menu of available Flow Cytometry tests with printable descriptions and specimen requirements.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients