Our AP services include:
- Pathology and technology expertise built on decades of experience and industry leadership.
- Platform-agnostic, customizable manual or digitized qualitative and quantitative assays to support your CDx, clinical trials, or development needs — delivered with rigorous, industry-leading quality standards.
- Histology (processing, embedding and microtomy), which services many downstream modalities including FISH, MultiOmyx/Polaris and Molecular.
- Custom IHC/chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) development, validation and testing.
- Expert (and clinically or trial-relevant) pathology evaluation criteria with reportable format-development, incorporating evaluation by a sub-specialized pathology team.
- >400 validated IHC/CISH stains across our Clinical and Pharma divisions.
- Multiple platforms for technology agnostic development of optimal stain quality or downstream partnering with an in vitro diagnostics (IVD) partner of choice.
- High-quality, tailored solutions for a wide range of quantitative image analysis requirements.
Capabilities and Platforms
Applications and Capabilities
- Histology supports AP, FISH, Molecular and Multiplex modalities.
- Custom development and validation of novel biomarkers, fit for purpose and designed to evolve with your program.
- Assay transfer, assay development, technical/exploratory test development, validation, enrollment/screening and investigational use only (IUO) > CDx test development.
- Trial testing: disease diagnosis, prognosis and confirmation; specific biomarker screening; tumor profiling.
- From single-plex IHC/CISH assays to supporting multiplex development.
- Qualitative and quantitative scoring and image analysis.
- Tissue microarray (TMA) screening (prevalence).
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients