Histology, tissue staining using the latest in automated staining platforms, and digital pathology services form the foundation of a strong anatomic pathology program.
Anatomic Pathology at NeoGenomics offers in-house comprehensive diagnostic services, backed by highly trained professionals, to provide oncologists and pathologists the information they need to determine the best treatment strategy and therapeutic options for patient care.
Highlights of Our Anatomic Pathology Program
- Histology (processing, embedding and microtomy) services impact many downstream modalities including FISH and Molecular.
- Offering a broad menu with over 300 special stains, IHC antibodies, and ISH probes including FDA-approved tests for PD-L1, HER2, and ALK D5F3.
- Our vendor agnostic approach to testing platforms lets us choose the best system for optimal validations and performance of each test. Some of our vendors include Agilent, Leica, and Roche.
- Nearly all of our special stains, IHC antibodies, and ISH probes are available as tech-only (stain-only). Many of our stains are also available with global options and options for use with image analysis.
- Digital pathology with Scope™ IA offers a comprehensive web-based solution for providing accurate and objective quantification of staining.
IHC is a core cancer diagnostic testing method that is playing an increasingly important role in precision medicine
It allows for the distribution and density of cellular components to be visualized in relation to each other and to the rest of the tissue sample.
- We are a leader in PD-L1 testing*- offering a wide encompassing menu for PD-L1, maintained to be up-to-date with the latest approved indications for immunotherapy treatments. Click here to view all our PD-L1 test options.
- We are the #1 lab in breast cancer testing† - With stains like ER, PgR, HER2, Ki67, and p53, we are able to provide a comprehensive snapshot for breast cancer diagnosis and potential treatment options.
- IHC testing is also available within our NeoTYPE® Solid Tumor Profiles, featuring tests such as PD-L1, Pan-TRK, HER2, and MMR.
* Internal data based on test utilization
† Data from CMS claims database
In Situ Hybridization
ISH targets specific nucleic acids within fixed tissues and cells, indicating a gene’s presence or expression while allowing simultaneous visualization of the tissue’s morphology.
- Chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) analysis of Albumin, CMV, EBER, HPV, Kappa, and Lambda are available
Digital pathology enables rapid image sharing and automated image analysis.
NeoGenomics’ image analysis package Scope™ IA provides a comprehensive web-based solution for acquiring, viewing, and analyzing images to provide accurate and objective quantification of staining.
- We are partnered with Indica Labs, which provides an enterprise-level HALO AP solution, suited to accommodate the capacity for growth and medical goals of our pathology community
- Scope™ IA is a medical diagnostic/prognostic solution that can improve workflow and increase efficiency in our clients’ practices.
- We offer WSI (whole slide imaging) for majority of our offered assays (scan image only), as well as Scope™ IA on the following assays: HER2 Breast, ER, PR, ki67, p53, AR, MMR (MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, and PMS2).
NeoGenomics prides itself on our unparalleled customer support team. If you have questions regarding test information, specimen requirements, turnaround times, test add-on, and patient results, please feel free to reach out to a Client Services Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our full menu of available histology tests with printable descriptions and specimen requirements.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients