The Next Generation of NeoTYPE Hematologic Disease and Solid Tumor Profiles
NeoTYPE Profiles have been enhanced to provide the widest spectrum of molecular profiles available ranging from highly focused to broad genomic coverage
NeoGenomics offers two unique levels of molecular profiling services that center on NGS based testing to fit all of your cancer profiling needs. These two levels of services range from the more highly focused cancer-specific testing (25 cancer-specific profiles) to wide spectrum tumor testing (3 broad pan-tumor profiles). Together, these services encompass all areas of molecular profiling for both hematologic and solid tumor diseases.
In addition, the majority of NeoTYPE Cancer Profiles can now have FISH testing components ordered as Tech-Only or Global. This offering, in conjunction with NeoGenomics’ ever-expanding menu, provides great clinical opportunities for our clients.
Advantages of the NeoTYPE Next-Gen Cancer Profiles include:
- Breadth and focus: with three large pan-tumor Profiles and 25 targeted cancer-specific Profiles, NeoGenomics provides the widest variety of actionable tumor profiles
- Quantitative results: abnormal reports show percentage mutated gene vs. wild-type
- Plasma Profile testing option for hematologic diseases: reduces the need for bone marrow biopsy in fragile and pediatric patients, or when a bone marrow sample is no longer available
- Options to customize: individual genes may be added to standard Profiles
- Flexible level of service: FISH components of NeoTYPE Profiles may be ordered as Tech-Only or Global by pathology clients
- Integrated reporting: comprehensive summary of results that includes diagnostic, prognostic, therapeutic and clinical trials information
- Pharma ready: can be used in all phases of clinical trials and appropriate as a companion diagnostic
NeoGenomics offers unprecedented flexibility in test-ordering by allowing clients to add tests to a standard, pre-configured Profile, or to choose from individual tests appearing outside the NeoTYPE ordering and reporting structure. In addition, pathology clients can choose the option of Tech-Only FISH in our Cancer-Specific Profiles.
Adding to an Existing Profile
- Any of the following genes may be added to any of the Hematologic Disease Profiles: ABL1, ASXL1, ATRX, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CBLC, CDKN2A, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, IKZF1, JAK2, JAK3, KDM6A, KIT, KMT2A (MLL), KRAS, MPL, MYD88, NOTCH1, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PHF6, PTEN, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, WT1, ZRSR2
- Any of the following genes may be added to any of the Solid Tumor Profiles: ABL1, AKT1, ALK, APC, ATM, BRAF, CDH1, CDKN2A, CSF1R, CTNNB1, EGFR, ERBB2, ERBB4, FBXW7, FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3, FLT3, GNA11, GNAQ, GNAS, HNF1A, HRAS, IDH1, JAK2, JAK3, KDR, KIT, KRAS, MET, MLH1, MPL, NOTCH1, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PIK3CA, PTEN, PTPN11, RB1, RET, SMAD4, SMARCB1, SMO, SRC, STK11, TP53, VHL
- Results of testing for added genes will be included in the Comprehensive NeoTYPE report for that Profile
Molecular Testing with FISH Tech-Only Option for Pathologists
- FISH components can be ordered as Tech-Only for any of the Cancer-Specific Profiles.