The Neo Comprehensive™ - Myeloid Disorders assay analyzes 164 genes to detect DNA and RNA alterations through next-generation sequencing (NGS) as noted below. Test reports include a summary interpretation of all results together.
- SNVs/Indels (126 genes): ABL1, ANKRD26, APC, ARAF, ASXL1, ATM, ATRX, BCOR, BCORL1, BLM, BRAF, BRCA1, BRCA2, BRIP1, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CBLC, CDKN2A, CEBPA, CHEK2, CSF3R, CTC1, CUX1, CXCR4, DDX41, DKC1, DNMT3A, ELANE, EPCAM, ERCC4, ETNK1, ETV6, EZH2, FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD2, FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, FANCI, FANCL, FANCM, FBXW7, FLT3, G6PC3, GATA1, GATA2, GFI1, GNAS, GNB1, HAX1, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, IKZF1, IKZF3, ITPKB, JAK2, JAK3, KDM6A, KIT, KMT2A, KRAS, MAP2K1, MET, MLH1, MPL, MSH2, MSH6, MYD88, NF1, NHP2, NOP10, NOTCH1, NPM1, NRAS, PALB2, PDGFRA, PHF6, PIGA, PML, PMS2, PPM1D, PTEN, PTPN11, RAD21, RAD51C, RB1, RPL11, RPL35A, RPL5, RPS10, RPS17, RPS26, RPS7, RTEL1, RUNX1, SAMD9, SAMD9L, SBDS, SETBP1, SETD2, SF3B1, SH2B3, SLX4, SMC1A, SMC3, SRP72, SRSF2, STAG2, STAT3, STAT5B, SUZ12, TERC, TERT, TET2, TINF2, TP53, U2AF1, VHL, WAS, WRAP53, WT1, ZRSR2
- Copy Number Variants (CNV) (17 genes): ASXL1, ATG2B, BRAF, CBFB, CDKN1B, CDKN2A, CDKN2B, DNMT1, EZH2, GSKIP, JAK2, KMT2A, KRAS, MYC, RAD21, STAG2, TP53
- Fusions (40 genes): ABL1, AFDN, AFF1, ALK, BCL11B, CBFB, CEP43, CPSF6, CREBBP, DEK, ELL, EP300, ETV6, FGFR1, FLT3, GLIS2, JAK2, KMT2A, MECOM, MLLT1, MLLT3, MRTFA, MYB, MYH11, NTRK3, NUP214, NUP98, PCM1, PDGFRA, PDGFRB, PICALM, PML, PRDM16, RARA, RBM15, RPN1, RUNX1, RUNX1T1, TCF3, ZNF384
Note: FLT3 by PCR (via FLT3 Mutation Analysis) is available to be ordered, as Client-Bill only, in conjunction with the Neo Comprehensive – Myeloid Disorders. It is reported separately from the Neo Comprehensive profile for the purpose of prompt therapy selection in patients with a new diagnosis of AML.
The Neo Comprehensive - Myeloid Disorders assay detects relevant aberrations for the purpose of diagnostic evaluation, prognosis, risk stratification, and therapy guidance. It covers a wide spectrum of myeloid neoplasms, including acute myeloid leukemia (AML); chronic myeloid leukemia (CML); chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML); myelodysplastic neoplasms (MDS); myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), e.g., polycythemia vera (PV), primary myelofibrosis (PMF), and essential thrombocythemia (ET); myeloid neoplasms with eosinophilia and defining gene rearrangement; histiocytic neoplasms, such as Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) or Erdheim-Chester Disease (ECD); mastocytosis; myeloid precursor lesions.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: 2-3 mL in EDTA tube
- Peripheral Blood: 3-5 mL in EDTA tube
- FFPE tissue: Paraffin block. Alternatively, send 1 H&E slide plus 10-14 unstained slides cut at 5 or more microns. Please use positively-charged slides and 10% NBF fixative is the recommended fixative. Do not use zinc or mercury fixatives (B5). Highly acidic or prolonged decalcification processes will not yield sufficient nucleic acid to accurately perform molecular studies.
Note: Test is NOT suitable for Freeze & Hold option
Use refrigerated cold pack for transport. Make sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen. Ship same day as drawn whenever possible; specimens <7 days old preferred.
Important! To ensure sample stability, ship samples directly to NeoGenomics Aliso Viejo.