Probes: CBFB inv(16), t(16;16)
Disease(s): AML, AMML (AML-M4E)
Available separately or as part of the AML FISH Panel.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: 1-2mL Sodium Heparin Tube. EDTA tube is acceptable
- Peripheral Blood: 2-5mL Sodium Heparin Tube. EDTA tube is acceptable
- Fresh, Unfixed Tissue: Tissue in RPMI
- Fluids: Equal parts RPMI to specimen volume.
- Paraffin or Cut Slides: N/A
Storage and Transportation
Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.
88374x1 automated. Codes may differ if manual analysis is performed.