MultiOmyx™: Proprietary, High-Order Multiplexing Methodology
MultiOmyx enables visualization and characterization of up to 60 proteins in a single formalin fixed, paraffin embedded (FFPE) 4μm tissue section. Slides are prepared and stained using MultiOmyx multiplexing IF staining protocol. For each round of staining, conjugated fluorescent antibodies are applied to the slide, followed by image acquisition of stained slides. The dye is erased, enabling a subsequent round of staining with another pair of fluorescent antibodies.
MultiOmyx also offers:
- Unambiguous immune cell co-expression and co-localization
- Advanced quantitative cellular classification
- Medical, scientific, & bioinformatics consultation
- Custom assay design & verification
- Advanced image analysis & visualization tools
- Spatial analytics
- Integrated with FISH, RNAScope, and NGS
- High order: >= 7-plex
- Comprehensive analysis of tumor biology
- Monitoring of the immune microenvironment for the characterization of tumors pre- and post- I/O treatment
- Comprehensive Immunophenotyping at single cell level from one FFPE slide
|MultiOmyx™||Duplicate slides per sample, cut at thickness of 3-5 microns.||Transport of paraffin blocks and unstained slides are at room temperature. Please use positively-charged slides and 10% NBF fixative. Do not use zinc fixatives.|
Specimen requirements for tumor tissue: FFPE tissue: Paraffin block is preferred, slide preferences are listed above
Storage and Transportation: Use cold pack for transporting block and/or blood, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen. Peripheral Blood: Ship same day as drawn whenever possible; specimens <72 hours old.
NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
Attn: Pharma Services
Aliso Viejo, CA92656
Phone: 949-445-7300 x7103
Customer Service: +1-888-248-5275
Latest MultiOmyx News
Co-detection of a tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte immunofluorescence (IF) panel and cytokine RNA in-situ hybridization (ISH) markers in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tumor microenvironment using combined MultiOmyx and RNAScope platforms
Presented at AACR 2021
Comprehensive Analysis of immuno oncology markers in the TME of solid tumor samples using GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) and MultiOmyx™ Hyperplexed Immunofluorescence (IF).
Presented at AACR 2021