- Probes: BCL6/MYC t(3;8)
- Disease(s): B-cell lymphoma, double-hit lymphoma, triple-hit lymphoma
BCL6/MYC translocation is observed recurrently in high-grade B-cell lymphoma, reported in the literature as “pseudo” double-hit or non-Ig/MYC translocation, which has a better prognosis than double hit/triple hit lymphomas with Ig/MYC translocations.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: N/A
- Peripheral Blood: N/A
- Fresh, Unfixed Tissue: N/A
- Fluids: N/A
- Paraffin Block: H&E slide (required) plus paraffin block. Circle H&E for tech-only.
- Cut Slides: H&E slide (required) plus 2 unstained slides cut at 4 microns. Circle H&E for tech only.
Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.