SITE DESIGN & SELECTION
Leverage our diagnostic insights and large provider network to optimize your clinical trials
- Define site requirements and selection criteria
- Identify trial sites to maximize patient identification based on specific criteria
- Focus site selection to identify genomically rare patient populations
- Identify the best geographic regions to set up your oncology study
Find trial candidates with ease through unparalleled access to an unmatched patient population with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Optimize patient matching using specific diagnostic and genomic criteria
- Screen the largest population of candidates based on history and key demographics
- Easily build out complex search criteria to identify candidates
- Unrestricted ability to build, visualize and monitor multiple cohorts
- Identify and validate novel targets and key population questions
TRIAL MATCHING, ENROLLMENT, JUST-IN-TIME SITE ACTIVATION
We utilize targeted patient identification and outreach solutions to connect sponsor trials to eligible patients with biomarkers of interest.
We partner with providers with optimized solutions and technology to provide instant activation of sponsor trial sites closest to identified patients. Through this partnered approach, sponsors can:
- Garner greater candidate interest.
- Reduce recruitment costs.
- Accelerate enrollment rates.
We work with provider partners to support rapid patient identification, site activation, and enrollment of select clinical trials, giving oncologists and their patients:
- Critical information on developments in the clinical trial space.
- Unprecedented access to cutting-edge precision medicine trials.
- A more personalized and approach to experimental therapies.