NeoGenomics Pharma Services offers a wide range of well-established platforms for PCR and Sanger Sequencing applications such as Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 6/7, Roche cobas® 4800, Qiagen Rotor-Gene® Q MDx, Biocartis Idylla™, BioRad Droplet Digital™ PCR QX200, Applied Biosystems 3730xl and SeqStudio™ Genetic Analyzers. We offer validated or FDA-approved assays for biomarker testing, or we can develop custom assays and panels per your study needs. Furthermore, our PCR and Sanger assays have been deployed in more than 15 Companion Diagnostics (CDx) programs as of July 31, 2021.
Our qPCR services include research through FDA-approved assays. Our assay development and operations team can support off-the-shelf assay designs as well as de novo assay development to novel DNA and RNA targets.
- Scientific support for assay and experimental design based on project needs and criteria
- Pre- and post-analytical processes including pathology review, nucleic acid extraction, QC, and data interpretation
- Custom reportable including raw Ct values through to fully analyzed data
- Assay validation tiered for research through to clinical trial testing
NeoGenomics’ ddPCR services utilize BioRad’s QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) System allowing absolute quantification of DNA or RNA molecules.
- Precise and sensitive digital PCR solutions for a wide variety of applications
- Droplet partitioning reduces bias from potential PCR inhibitors
- Efficient assay design without the need for standard curves
With more than twenty years of Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis experience, NeoGenomics is an industry leader and reliable partner for Sanger sequencing services.
- Custom Sanger Sequencing
- Germline SNP Genotyping
- Sequence Confirmation of various constructs
- Viral vectors or genomes
- mRNA drug products
- Fragment Analysis
- Microsatellite Instability (MSI)
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients