NeoGenomics Pharma Services provides a broad range of platforms and applications for next-generation sequencing (NGS).
NeoGenomics is one of the early adopters of NGS and has built up flexible and high throughput capability with sequencing platforms such as Illumina NovaSeq, NextSeq, MiSeq, NextSeq, as well as Thermo Fisher Ion Torrent Ion S5, Genexus, Ion Chef, and PGM Dx. Our services are optimized for accuracy, reproducibility, sample adaptability, and rapid turnaround times with cost-effective pricing.
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
Neogenomics Pharma Services offer robust, state-of-the-art whole genome sequencing (WGS) services either in raw data deliverable for researchers interested in doing their own analysis or with our standard data analysis package. Whole genome sequencing provides a powerful tool for both de novo sequencing and re-sequencing.
- Services include extraction, library prep, sequencing, alignment, and QC check
- Single base-pair resolution
- De novo sequencing and genome-wide mutation characterization
- Population evolution and phylogenetic studies
- Disease research, drug discovery and development, and personalized medicine
Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
Whole exome sequencing (WES) is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) application which generates genomic information for all protein-coding genes across the human genome, providing an unbiased view of the exome. Our CLIA-validated WES services for various specimens are designed for research studies, clinical trials, and clinical diagnostics.
- Services include histopathology, extraction, library prep, sequencing, alignment, somatic variant calling, and QC check
- Targeted, deep sequencing of protein-coding regions and untranslated regions to uncover low-frequency SNPs and structural variants
- Increased sequencing efficiency – Focus on the full throughput of NGS on the regions that contain ~85% of the known disease-causing mutations
- Multiple capture technologies – customized assistance to help you select the most efficient exome capture technology
RNA Sequencing (RNA-seq)
Being a non-hypothesis driven approach, RNA sequencing (RNASeq) has become a versatile and powerful tool for unbiased characterization of the underlying biology and deepening our understanding of biological processes. It provides a comprehensive analysis of gene expression across the whole transcriptome or exome and has opened new doors for discovery research and monitoring responses to drug treatment in clinical trials.
- Comprehensive Genomic Information – Gene expression, SNPs, deletions, splice variants, novel transcripts and rearrangements, non-coding and miRNAs
- Quantitative and precise measurements of RNA molecules
- Large dynamic range – finetune RNA-Seq data output based on project requirements
- Application to any species, no matter whether reference genome is available
Comprehensive Tumor Molecular Profiling
Targeted region sequencing is an effective approach for investigating selected region(s) of interest by next-generation sequencing. We employ state-of-the-art sequencing technologies to help you obtain accurate genomic profiling of the selected targets and key biomarker information in a cost-efficient manner, thereby increasing the breadth and depth of your oncology genomics research.
- High depth (500-1000X, or higher), allowing identification of rare variants
- Identification of variants at low allele frequencies down to 5%
- More efficient bioinformatics analysis with smaller data sets
- Lower cost when testing a large number of samples
|Tumor Profiling Panel||Description||Clinical report option||Gene Panel|
|Oncomine™ Myeloid Assay||Oncomine Myeloid Assay is a focused panel of 45 DNA- and 30 RNA-relevant genes for all major myeloid disorders such as AML, MDS, MPN, CML, CMML, and JMML. This end-to-end assay is fully automated with a robust workflow and fast TAT. It is validated to report SNVs, indels, and gene fusions.||Yes||View Gene Panel|
|Lymphoid 133||Lymphoid 133 panel is a laboratory-developed NGS assay. It is intended to aid in the diagnosis and subclassification of lymphoid neoplasms as well as to identify potential therapies based on the patient's unique molecular drivers.||Yes||View Gene Panel|
|Comprehensive Cancer 275||This comprehensive panel includes 275 cancer-relevant genes such as oncogenes, tumor suppressor genes, genes for adhesion, angiogenesis, apoptosis, cell cycle, DNA damage and repair, epigenetics, etc. Validated for a variety of myeloid disorders such as AML, CML, CMML, MPN, etc.||Yes||View Gene Panel|
|TruSight™ Oncology (TSO500 HT) Tissue||TSO500 HT enables comprehensive genomic profiling from FFPE samples and for multiple cancer indications. The NGS panel of 500+ genes can profile genetic variants, fusions and splicing events, and assess immunotherapy biomarkers such as microsatellite instability (MSI) and tumor mutational burden (TMB).||Yes||View Gene Panel|
Download the TSO500 Validation White Paper
Validation of TSO500 HT tissue assay for comprehensive genomic profiling of solid tumors.
NeoGenomics’ Houston (TX) center of excellence achieves ERIC requirements for certification of Immunoglobulin (IG) mutation testing in CLL samples
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients