Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
Neogenomics Pharma Services offer robust, state-of-the-art whole genome sequencing (WGS) services either in raw data deliverable for researchers interested in doing their own analysis or with our standard data analysis package. Whole genome sequencing provides a powerful tool for both de novo sequencing and re-sequencing.
- Services include extraction, library prep, sequencing, alignment, and QC check
- Single base-pair resolution
- De novo sequencing and genome-wide mutation characterization
- Population evolution and phylogenetic studies
- Disease research, drug discovery and development, and personalized medicine
Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
Whole exome sequencing (WES) is a next-generation sequencing (NGS) application which generates genomic information for all protein-coding genes across the human genome, providing an unbiased view of the exome. Our CLIA-validated WES services for various specimens are designed for research studies, clinical trials, and clinical diagnostics.
- Services include histopathology, extraction, library prep, sequencing, alignment, somatic variant calling, and QC check
- Targeted, deep sequencing of protein-coding regions and untranslated regions to uncover low-frequency SNPs and structural variants
- Increased sequencing efficiency – Focus on the full throughput of NGS on the regions that contain ~85% of the known disease-causing mutations
- Multiple capture technologies – customized assistance to help you select the most efficient exome capture technology
RNA Sequencing (RNA-seq)
Being a non-hypothesis driven approach, RNA sequencing (RNASeq) has become a versatile and powerful tool for unbiased characterization of the underlying biology and deepening our understanding of biological processes. It provides a comprehensive analysis of gene expression across the whole transcriptome or exome and has opened new doors for discovery research and monitoring responses to drug treatment in clinical trials.
- Comprehensive Genomic Information – Gene expression, SNPs, deletions, splice variants, novel transcripts and rearrangements, non-coding and miRNAs
- Quantitative and precise measurements of RNA molecules
- Large dynamic range – finetune RNA-Seq data output based on project requirements
- Application to any species, no matter whether reference genome is available
NeoGenomics’ Houston (TX) center of excellence achieves ERIC requirements for certification of Immunoglobulin (IG) mutation testing in CLL samples
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients