NeoGenomics Pharma Services uses NanoString nCounter® technology in providing translational research services to our clients. NanoString nCounter® is able to multiplex up to 800 targets in a single reaction with no amplification and counts targets digitally, delivering superior performance and reproducibility. This flexible platform can help translate oncology signatures from research to clinic. Services are performed under the NeoGenomics quality management system for use in research, discovery, and clinical trials, as applicable. Validation services are available.
Benefits of using NanoString nCounter
- Cost-effective compared to similar technologies
- Quantitative assessment of bulk gene expression changes
- Rapid turnaround time
- User-friendly data analysis
Examples of NanoString nCounter Panels and Assays offered by NeoGenomics:
- PanCancer Immune profiling panel (analytically validated)
- Human PanCancer IO360 Panel (analytically validated)
- PanCancer Pathways Panel
- Metabolic Pathways Panel
- Prosigna (validated and on clinical test menu)
- Lymphoma Subtyping Test (LST)/COO panel
- CAR-T Characterization Panel
- miRNA Expression Panel
Custom Panels Available
NeoGenomics also offers custom panels such as CodeSet Plus, Panel Plus, Elements TagSets, PlexSet and Vantage 3D assays. Pair the panels with Data Analysis Service to receive 48 signature scores including TIS, PAM50, or more.
GeoMx™ Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP)
NeoGenomics Pharma Services also uses NanoString GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) in providing spatial omics services to our clients. GeoMx DSP combines standard immunofluorescence techniques with digital optical barcoding technology to perform morphologically guided, highly multiplexed, spatially resolved tissue profiling. Being a non-destructive method, it also allows the same tissue to be profiled with different sets of antibody cocktails. In combination with NanoString nCounter or NGS readout, GeoMx DSP enables spatially resolved high-plex profiling of RNA and protein targets enabling a deep characterization of the tissue sample.
GeoMx RNA Panels Offered by NeoGenomics
GeoMx RNA assays include the RNA pathways panel, Cancer Transcriptome Atlas, and Whole Transcriptome Atlas that allow gene expression analysis from a single FFPE or fresh frozen slide with Digital Spatial Profiling. GeoMx Assays are pre-validated and modular to provide flexibility and support a range of research needs.
New Biology Discovery Applications
Whole transcriptome assay for discovery research
- Comprehensive Content: >18,000 Gene specific probes designed to every protein coding sequence
- Curated Annotations: Utilized Human Gene Nomenclature Committee to intelligently design out uninformative genes
- Customization: Ability to add spike in genes of interest
- Minimal Sequencing: 100-150M reads/sample
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients