Stand-alone test. Markers are CD2, CD3, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD10, CD11c, CD19, CD20, CD23, CD34, CD38, CD45, CD56, kappa, and lambda (17 markers).
This panel is designed for basic evaluation and phenotypic subclassification of B- and T-cell lymphoproliferative disorders. Together with CD45/side scatter gating strategy, this panel may also be utilized to identify a subset of granulocytic sarcomas and lymphoblastic lymphomas. Additional tests can also be ordered in conjunction with this panel for further subclassification and confirmation of the results, if neeeded.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: 1-2 mL EDTA. Sodium heparin is acceptable. Lithium heparin or ACD (pale yellow/no gel separator) is not acceptable. Please provide recent CBC report.
- Peripheral Blood: 1-2 mL EDTA. Sodium heparin is acceptable. Lithium heparin or ACD (pale yellow/no gel separator) is not acceptable. Please provide recent CBC report.
- Fresh Bone Marrow Core Biopsy: 1-2cm core (length) tissue in RPMI
- Fresh/Unfixed Tissue: 0.2 cm3 minimum in RPMI
- Fluids and FNAs: Equal parts RPMI and specimen volume
- NY Clients: Please provide Date and Time of Collection.
Specimens should be received at NeoGenomics within 72 hours from collection to assure sample integrity and acceptable cell viability. Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.