Available as global and tech-only. Available as stand-alone test (as described here) or as add-on to panels. Markers are CD3, CD4, CD7, CD8, CD25, CD26, CD30, CD45, CD52, and CD279 (10 markers).
- BM Aspirate: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Peripheral Blood: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Fresh Bone Marrow Core Biopsy: 1-2cm core (length) tissue in RPMI
- Fresh/Unfixed Tissue: Tissue in RPMI
- Fluids: Equal parts RPMI and specimen volume
Specimens should be received at NeoGenomics within 72 hours from collection to assure sample integrity and acceptable cell viability. Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.