The NeoTYPE Lung Tumor Profile analyzes 46 biomarkers through a combination of next-generation sequencing (NGS), other molecular methods, FISH, and IHC as listed below. Test orders include summary interpretation of all results to help guide treatment decisions. If Pan-TRK IHC is expressed or equivocal, NTRK NGS Fusion Profile for NTRK1 fusions, NTRK2 fusions, and NTRK3 fusions will be added by reflex.
- NGS (37 genes + 2 biomarkers): AKT1, ARID1A, ATM, ATR, ATRX, BRAF, CCND1, CDKN2A, CDKN2B, EGFR, ERBB2, ERBB4, FBXW7, FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3, KEAP1, KIT, KMT2D, KRAS (includes G12C mutation), MET, Microsatellite Instability (MSI), NF1, NFE2L2, NOTCH1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PIK3CA, PTEN, RB1, RBM10, SMARCA4, SMAD4, SMO, SRC, STK11, TERT Promoter, TP53, Tumor Mutation Burden (TMB)
- Other Molecular (1 biomarker): MET Exon 14 Deletion Analysis
- FISH (6 FISH): ALK, HER2, MET, PTEN, RET, ROS1 (tech-only available)
- IHC (2 biomarkers): PD-L1 22C3, Pan-TRK (tech-only available for PD-L1)
The NeoTYPE Lung Tumor Profile characterizes primary or metastatic non-small cell tumors for the most significant genetic changes relevant to therapy decisions, prognosis, and clinical research. It is appropriate for patients with newly-diagnosed or recurrent disease, and for patients with resistant disease to explore options in clinical trials.
- FFPE tissue: Paraffin block preferred. Please use 10% buffered formalin fixative. Do not use zinc fixatives.
Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.