Available as global and tech-only. Please provide clinical history including the time after treatment. Prior immunophenotyping at NeoGenomics with Standard or Extended Flow Panel is strongly recommended. Clients who decline full phenotyping and order a global or push-to-global Follow-Up Panel are requested to provide details of the diagnosis by submitting at least one of the following: previous flow cytometry report, previous pathology report, and/or clinical history notes. Markers are CD5, CD10, CD11c, CD19, CD20, CD23, CD45, CD200, kappa, and lambda.
For B-cell lymphoma monitoring after diagnosis is established. This is not a minimal residual disease panel since the standard number of events is collected.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate: 1-2 mL EDTA. Sodium heparin is acceptable. Lithium heparin or ACD (pale yellow/no gel separator) is not acceptable. Please provide recent CBC report.
- Peripheral Blood: 1-2 mL EDTA. Sodium heparin is acceptable. Lithium heparin or ACD (pale yellow/no gel separator) is not acceptable. Please provide recent CBC report.
- Fresh Bone Marrow Core Biopsy: 1-2cm core (length) tissue in RPMI
- Fresh/Unfixed Tissue: 0.2 cm3 minimum in RPMI
- Fluids and FNAs: Equal parts RPMI and specimen volume
- CSF: 1-2 mL recommended
- NY Clients: Please provide Date and Time of Collection.
- Note: Please exclude biopsy needles, blades, and other foreign objects from transport tubes. These can compromise specimen viability and yield, and create hazards for employees.
Specimens should be received at NeoGenomics within 72 hours from collection to assure sample integrity and acceptable cell viability. Note: New York State samples must be received within 48 hours from collection per NYS requirements. Ship same day as drawn whenever possible. Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.