Available as global and tech-only. Please provide clinical history including the time after treatment. Prior immunophenotyping at NeoGenomics with Standard or Extended Flow Panel is strongly recommended. Clients who decline full phenotyping and order a global or push-to-global Follow-Up Panel are requested to provide details of the diagnosis by submitting at least one of the following: previous flow cytometry report, previous pathology report, and/or clinical history notes. Markers are CD5, CD10, CD11c, CD19, CD20, CD23, CD45, FMC-7, kappa, and lambda.
For B-cell lymphoma monitoring after diagnosis is established. This is not a minimal residual disease (MRD) panel since the standard number of events is collected.
- BM Aspirate: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Peripheral Blood: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Fresh Bone Marrow Core Biopsy: 1-2cm core (length) tissue in RPMI
- Fresh/Unfixed Tissue: Tissue in RPMI
- Fluids: Equal parts RPMI and specimen volume
Specimens should be received at NeoGenomics within 72 hours from collection to assure sample integrity and acceptable cell viability. Ship same day as drawn whenever possible. Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.