Available only as tech-only. Global clients, please refer to the B-ALL MRD Flow Panel. Prior immunophenotyping at NeoGenomics with Standard or Extended Flow Panel is strongly recommended. Tech-only clients who push cases to global will be asked to provide previous flow cytometry report, previous pathology report, and/or clinical history notes. Markers are cCD3, CD5, CD10, CD11c, CD19, CD20, cCD22, CD23, CD34, CD45, cCD79a, kappa, lambda, cMPO, and nTdT (15 markers).
For B-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL) monitoring after diagnosis is established. This is not a minimal residual disease (MRD) panel since the standard number of events is collected. MRD testing is available with the B-ALL MRD Flow Panel (global only).
- BM Aspirate: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Peripheral Blood: 1mL EDTA: sodium heparin is acceptable; provide CBC
- Fresh Bone Marrow Core Biopsy: 1-2cm core (length) tissue in RPMI
- Fresh/Unfixed Tissue: Tissue in RPMI
- Fluids: Equal parts RPMI and specimen volume
Specimens should be received at NeoGenomics within 72 hours from collection to assure sample integrity and acceptable cell viability. Ship same day as drawn whenever possible. Refrigerate specimen. Do not freeze. Use cold pack for transport, making sure cold pack is not in direct contact with specimen.