NGS-based Sarcoma Fusion Profiles and FISH work together for more precise answers and more resolved cases
Morphology and IHC may not always be sufficient to diagnose and classify sarcomas. Molecular identification of chromosomal translocations can be the key to solving difficult differential diagnoses, classifying variants for proper therapy, and identifying rare subtypes.
Our suite of NGS-based Sarcoma Fusion Profiles and stand-alone FISH tests expedites the diagnostic process and expands its reach for common and uncommon subtypes.
Sarcoma Fusion Profiles
- Are cost-effective due to multiplexed, simultaneous detection of multiple gene fusions
- Have broad coverage to detects translocations for which FISH is not available
- Identify both genetic partners in a gene fusion for better prognostic assessment and therapy selection
- Eliminates need for reflex testing from one FISH to another so diagnoses are ready sooner
- Standard FFPE tissue requirements means no need to send fresh or frozen preps
- Have high sensitivity
- Print or complete a Solid Tumor test requisition form online
- Contact us with any questions or to check coverage of any specific sarcoma subtypes
Watch our on-demand webinar
Modern Diagnosis of Sarcoma
Presented by Lawrence M. Weiss, MD, Medical Director, and Tony Tran, BS, on September 15, 2016