Highlights of NeoGenomics’ Immunoassay Services
- Cytokine testing, soluble markers such as growth factors from serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants
- Cellular immunoassays
- Surrogate markers
- Quantitative measures of biological effects
- Supporting applications: IO, ID, vaccines, autoimmunity, inflammation
- In-transfer of novel or other technologies from partners
- Custom assay development & validations
- Luminex and Tecan platforms
We offer single analyte ELISA testing and multiplex assays for the quantitative analysis of protein(s) with high specificity and sensitivity. Specimen types: serum, plasma, urine, CSF or cell lysates. Serum and plasma are currently validated. Other specimen types will have to be validated as needed.
- Inflammatory disease e.g. UC, Crohn’s or RA
- Infectious disease e.g. HIV, Dengue, Ebola
- Cardiovascular disease
- Toxicology, neuroscience and many other research and clinical areas
The inter-assay variability was an average of <10% CV for all analytes.
Contact Us To Get Started!
Work with us – your premier oncology partner – to optimize cancer care for patients