The examination of testing and treating patterns in clinical practice provides crucial insight into patient outcomes to inform optimal therapeutic selection.
As the leading laboratory for PD-L1 testing in the US, NeoGenomics took a critical look at PD-L1 trends in the community setting to understand how testing has evolved along with the expanding treatment landscape.
In this paper, you will learn:
- how checkpoint inhibitors have revolutionized the oncology landscape;
- whether testing trends are keeping pace with treatment innovations; and
- how real-world lab data can enhance patient journey studies and power precision oncology initiatives.
Contact us to learn how we can utilize our NeoNucleus™ database to answer your strategic questions across the entire drug development lifecycle through commercialization. See how we pair claims and third-party data to help you holistically understand the patient journey from initial diagnosis to treatment selection and beyond.
Client Engagement Manager
- Have a question or project in mind? Contact us to book a consultation with a data strategist.
- Discover our full Informatics product portfolio.
- Subscribe to our eNews to receive the latest Informatics resources.
- Read the Case Study: How Pharma Uses NeoGenomics Real-World Oncology Data to Accelerate Biomarker Adoption and Commercial Rollout