NeoLAB for Hematologic Diseases
Cell-free circulating tumor DNA/RNA analysis on plasma to reduce the need for bone marrow biopsy procedures
NeoGenomics is pleased to offer 14 assays for the detection and measurement of critical biomarkers in the peripheral blood plasma of patients with known and suspected hematologic cancers. Cell-free circulating hematologic tumor nucleic acids can be analyzed in patients with bone marrow disease. Our scientists and others pioneered this work in hematologic disease over the past 10+ years, and now it is available for clinical use through a simple blood draw and routine shipping to our licensed, accredited molecular laboratory.
Benefits of NeoLAB Cell-free Hematologic Tumor Analysis
- Sensitive assessment of therapy effectiveness and disease progress
- Allows more frequent monitoring due to non-invasive collection method
- Removes potential for missing patchy disease in marrow collection; plasma is homogeneous
- Spares patients an invasive, uncomfortable, and expensive procedure
- Screening for diagnostic mutations in suspected myeloid disorders to determine if BM biopsy is absolutely necessary
- Monitoring disease status and response to therapy
- Bone marrow sample is inadequate (dry tap, insufficient quantity) or unavailable
- Bone marrow biopsy procedure is not optimal (bleeding tendency, fragile and pediatric patients)
NeoLAB Liquid Biopsy plasma-based tests are available in four multiplex profiles and 10 single-gene analyses.
ASXL1, BRAF, CEBPA, DNMT3A, ETV6, FLT3, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, KRAS, MLL, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PHF6, PTPN11, RUNX1, SETBP1, TET2, TP53 and WT
ASXL1, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CBL, CEBPA, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FLT3, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, KIT, KRAS, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PTEN, PTPN11, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SRSF2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, ZRSR2
ABL1, ASXL1, ATRX, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CBLC, CDKN2A, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, IKZF1, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, JAK3, KDM6A, KIT, KRAS, MLL, MPL, MYD88, NOTCH1, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PHF6, PTEN, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, WT1, ZRSR2
- FLT3 Mutation Analysis
- IDH1 Mutation Analysis
- IDH2 Mutation Analysis
- inv(16), CBFB-MYH11 Translocation
- KIT (c-KIT) Mutation Analysis
- KRAS Mutation Analysis
- NPM1 Mutation Analysis
- NRAS Mutation Analysis
- PML-RARA Translocation, t(15;17)
- RUNX1-RUNX1T1 (AML1-ETO) Translocation, t(8;21)
Use the buttons below to read more or to arrange a live phone call at your convenience with a NeoGenomics medical director.
- Test Details are printable summaries of test use, specimen requirements, TAT, and CPT codes
- Q&A covers commonly-asked questions about getting started and applying results to patient care
- References include reviews of circulating tumor DNA analysis and studies of specific hematologic markers
- Speak with Neo allows you to request, via email, a call back from one of our physicians to address your questions and discuss application of NeoLAB tests. Just leave your contact information including phone number and availability, and we will respond within two business days.