NeoLAB® Liquid Biopsy Testing for Hematologic Diseases
Cell-free DNA/RNA analysis for hematologic diseases
Patients with hematologic malignancies often require routine testing on bone marrow and peripheral blood samples. However, obtaining these specimens have some limitations including inadequate sample for testing, painful biopsy procedures for patients, and the inability to accurately monitor disease due to random sampling errors that may affect testing results.
NeoGenomics has a sizeable menu of non-invasive, cell-free circulating tumor DNA/RNA liquid biopsy assays for patients with leukemias and lymphomas. Liquid biopsy testing for hematologic malignancies can help characterize a patient’s genomic footprint and monitor disease progression with a minimally invasive procedure compared to bone marrow biopsies.
Benefits of NeoLAB® Heme
- Sensitive assessment of therapy effectiveness and disease progress
- Allows more frequent monitoring due to non-invasive collection method
- Removes potential for missing patchy disease in marrow collection; plasma is homogeneous
- Spares patients an invasive, uncomfortable, and expensive procedure
- Screening for diagnostic mutations in suspected myeloid disorders to determine if BM biopsy is absolutely necessary
- Monitoring disease status and response to therapy
- Bone marrow sample is inadequate (dry tap, insufficient quantity) or unavailable
- Bone marrow biopsy procedure is not optimal (bleeding tendency, fragile and pediatric patients)
14 assays for the detection and measurement of critical biomarkers in the peripheral blood plasma of patients with known and suspected hematologic cancers.
ASXL1, BRAF, CEBPA, DNMT3A, ETV6, FLT3, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, KRAS, MLL, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PHF6, PTPN11, RUNX1, SETBP1, TET2, TP53 and WT1
BTK Inhibitor Acquired Resistance Panel
ASXL1, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CBL, CEBPA, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FLT3, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, KIT, KRAS, NF1, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PPM1D, PTEN, PTPN11, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SRSF2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, ZRSR2
Myeloid Disorders Profile
ABL1, ASXL1, ATRX, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CBLC, CDKN2A, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, IKZF1, JAK2 V617F, JAK2 Exon 12+14, JAK3, KDM6A, KIT, KRAS, MLL, MPL, MYD88, NF1, NOTCH1, NPM1, NRAS, PDGFRA, PHF6, PPM1D, PTEN, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, WT1, ZRSR2
Single gene NeoLAB®
- FLT3 Mutation Analysis
- IDH1 Mutation Analysis
- IDH2 Mutation Analysis
- inv(16), CBFB-MYH11 Translocation
- KIT (c-KIT) Mutation Analysis
- KRAS Mutation Analysis
- NPM1 Mutation Analysis
- NRAS Mutation Analysis
- PML-RARA Translocation, t(15;17)
- RUNX1-RUNX1T1 (AML1-ETO) Translocation, t(8;21)
Use the buttons below to read more or to arrange a live phone call at your convenience with a NeoGenomics medical director.
- Test Details are printable summaries of test use, specimen requirements, TAT, and CPT codes
- Q&A covers commonly-asked questions about getting started and applying results to patient care
- References include reviews of circulating tumor DNA analysis and studies of specific hematologic markers
- Speak with Neo allows you to request, via email, a call back from one of our physicians to address your questions and discuss application of NeoLAB® tests. Just leave your contact information including phone number and availability, and we will respond within two business days.