NeoGenomics Laboratories offers competitive pay and benefit programs designed to attract and retain our employees who share our commitment to providing exceptional services.
Our benefit plans are designed to promote and maintain good health, to provide for retirement, to help meet the cost of illness and accident, and to help provide financial security for our employees and beneficiaries.
NeoGenomics pays the entire cost for some benefits, others require employee cost-sharing, and some are paid entirely by the employee. To the extent feasible, certain benefits are provided on a tax-favored basis.
All full time employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following the date of hire.
Health and Wellness Benefits:
- Health Care Insurance – Three types of PPO plans are available for you to choose from depending on your needs. These plans give you the freedom to obtain care from a national network of providers and hospitals.
- Dental Insurance – A PPO dental plan is offered through Guardian Insurance. Routine preventive service is covered at 100%.
- Vision Insurance – Vision coverage is available through VSP Vision. This plan allows you to choose from a nationwide network of private practice and retail optical providers.
- Health Flexible Spending Account – Provides a way to pay for non-covered health care expenses using pre-tax dollars.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account – Provides a way to pay for dependent care expenses using pre-tax dollars.
Income protection benefits in the event of an extended absence due to illness or injury:
- Short Term Disability Insurance – Provides income replacement benefits in the event of an injury or illness and you become disabled and are unable to work. Coverage is provided at no cost to you.
- Long Term Disability Insurance – Provides income replacement benefits in the event of a long term or permanent disability. Coverage is provided at no cost to you.
- Basic Life – All Full Time eligible employees are provided with Basic Life and AD&D insurance of 2 1/2 times their annual salary to a maximum of $500,000.
- Voluntary Excess Life – Employees can also choose to elect additional life insurance coverage through Guardian Life Insurance for themselves and their dependents. Coverage amounts vary and are subject to medical underwriting.
- NeoGenomics 401k Plan – NeoGenomics will match 100% of the first 3% in eligible compensation deferred and 50% of the next 2% in eligible compensation deferred. Employee are 100% vested immediately upon participation in the program. Employees are eligible to enroll on the 1st day of the quarter following their hire date or anytime thereafter.
- Educational Assistance Program – Tuition reimbursement is available for approved courses and degree programs at accredited educational institutions to support individual skill enhancement and professional development objectives.
- Training – On-site training programs are offered as we encourage our employees to maintain their professional and technical skills and education.
- Referral Program – Employees that refer qualified candidates for employment and are ultimately hired are eligible for a referral bonus.
- Paid Time Off – For maximum flexibility, the company combines vacation and all other categories of time off into a single Paid Time Off (PTO) program. Sixteen (16) days of paid vacation are provided in the first year and eligible to use after 3 months of employment, with the number of PTO days increasing with your years of service.
- Holidays – NeoGenomics Laboratories observes six paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides confidential counseling and assistance through life’s difficult periods.
- Wellness Programs & Discounts – Variety of programs available on-site and on-line to assist employees with choosing healthy lifestyles.
- Legal and Financial Assistance
- Lifestyle & Fitness Management