Call 866.776.5907 and press 3 to order supplies.
Requisition Form Instructions
- How to Fill Out a Test Requisition Form
- Medical Necessity for BCR-ABL Negative Myeloproliferative Disease
- Medical Necessity for Cytogenetics
- Medical Necessity for Flow Cytometry
- Medical Necessity for NRAS Genetic Testing
- Medical Necessity for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Myeloid and Suspected Myeloid Malignancies
- Medical Necessity for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Solid Tumors
- InvisionFirst®- Lung Medical Necessity Tool
- Specimen Requirements and Handling Procedures
- Tumor Profiles & Liquid Biopsy Specimen Requirements and Handling Procedures
Infectious Specimen Non-Acceptance Policy
NeoGenomics cannot accept category A infectious substances as defined by IATA (Dangerous Goods Regulations 126.96.36.199.1 Definition – Infectious Substances), including, but not limited to, specimens that may harbor variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (mad cow disease), variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, or microbiologic cultures of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. FFPE, fresh blood or bone marrow specimens, and body fluids are acceptable from patients with tuberculosis.
We will attempt to find another qualified testing lab that can pick up and process any infected specimens sent in error. Specimens from other patients received in the same package will be considered potentially contaminated and handled in the same way, regardless of origination. If no options are available, specimens will be disposed as biohazardous waste after client notification.
Please refer to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for a complete list of Category A Infectious Specimens
Overview of major policies and resources for sending specimens
Specimen Transport Kits
Kits can be ordered alone or together with other supplies, including Airbills, Clinical Lab Paks, Labels, and Requisition Forms. Please specify your requests with Client Services when ordering.