Patient Billing Information
NeoGenomics makes billing as flexible as possible by providing many different payment options to our patients and customers. Depending on the arrangement your clinic, hospital, or health insurance plan has with us, you may or may not receive a bill directly from NeoGenomics for all or part of the services provided by us. We do our best to obtain reimbursement from insurers without contacting you. In certain cases, you may also receive an invoice from Clarient Diagnostic Services, a NeoGenomics company.
Some of the circumstances that can result in your receiving a bill from us are:
- You have non-government insurance and are responsible for a co-payment, co-insurance, deductible, and/or non-covered services.
- You have Medicare and are responsible for 20% of the amount Medicare has set as the cost of the test.
- You have Medicare and have signed an ABN (advanced beneficiary notice). In this case, you may owe the difference between what Medicare paid and what they have set as the cost of the test.
If you receive a bill, there are several options for payment:
- Check or money order:
- NeoGenomics Invoices
Make the check or money order payable to NeoGenomics Laboratories, and mail it to:
PO Box 864403
Orlando, FL 32886-4403
- Clarient Invoices
Make the check or money order payable to Clarient Diagnostic Services, and mail it to:
Clarient Diagnostic Services, Inc.
PO Box 865360
Orlando, FL 32886-5360
- Credit or debit card: You may complete the form on your invoice. Or, to pay by phone, please call us at the number below. A receipt can be mailed to you upon request.
- Pay Online: Coming soon for NeoGenomics patients. For Clarient patients, please see the below section.
For Patients with Clarient Invoices (Online Payment Portal)
For patients with Clarient invoices, please access online portal for Clarient invoices here. Please be prepared with your invoice or account number and credit card before clicking on the link. For any questions, please contact the Clarient billing team at 888.690.0043 and press option 1.
Login for Clarient Invoices ONLY
Patient Billing Resources
Financial Hardship Form
For billing questions, please contact our billing team: